Literature for job applications
- Barnes, S. L. 2007. On the market. Strategies for a successful academic job search. Lynne Rienner Publishers, Boulder, London.
- Bronson, P.2002: What should I do with my life? A true story of people who answered the ultimate question. New York: Ballantine.
- European Commission, Directorate-General for Employment, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities 2009. Do you want to work in another EU Member State?- Find out about your rights! Germany. DOI 10.2767/47836.
- Feibelman, P. 1993: A PhD is not enough! A guide to survival in science. Cambridge: Basic Books.
- Jellison, J.M. 2010: Life after Grad School. Getting from A to B. Oxford: University Press.
- Miller Vick, J., Furlong, J. S. 2008. The academic job search handbook. University of Pennsylvania Press, Philadelphia. 4th edition.
- Reis, R. M. 1997. Tomorrow’s professors. Preparing for academic careers in science and engineering. Wiley-Interscience-IEEE, New York.
- Ros, J. 2004: The successful candidate. How to be the person they want to hire. London: Prentice Hall.
- Rothwell, N. 2002: Who wants to be a scientist? Choosing science as a career. Cambridge: University Press.