Literature for presentation skills
- Chambers, H.E. 2000. Effective communication skills for scientific and technical professionals. Cambridge, Perseus Basic Books.
- Cribb, J., Hartomo, T.S. 2002. Sharing knowledge. A guide to effective science communication. Collingwood, CSIRO Publishing.
- Denny, R. 2006. Communicate to win: get your message across, make a great impression, do it with impact & style. London, Kogan Page.
- Epple, A. 1997. Organizing scientific meetings. Cambridge, Cambridge University Press.
- Pease, A., Pease, B. 2006. The Definitive Book of Body Language: How to Read Others' Attitudes by Their Gestures. London, Orion.
- Reynolds, G. 2008. Presentation Zen: simple ideas on presentation design and delivery. Berkeley, New Riders.
- Siddons, S. 2008. The complete presentation skills handbook. How to understand and reach your audience for maximum impact and success. London, Kogan Page.